Reflect Sports swimming shampoo has been precisely formulated to prevent green hair, get chlorine out, strengthen and promote the growth of distressed and damaged hair and protect your hair color while keeping it healthy, hydrated, shiny and smelling good.
Superior ingredients with stated end benefits were selectively chosen including, pro vitamin B5, vitamin E, wheat amino acids, keratin amino acids, silk amino acids, hops, and UV absorber.
Water, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroamphohydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamide MIPA, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, Stearyl Citrate, Sorbitan Sesquioctanoate, Disteareth 75 IPDI, Glycereth 7 Caprylate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Ivy (Hedera Helix) Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Burdock (Arctium Lappa) Extract, Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) Extract, Panthenol, Wheat Amino Acids, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Sclerotium Gum, Sorbitol, Trideceth-12, Trideceth-7, Silicone Quaternium-3, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazlinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Fragrance
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do use immediately after swimming.
- Do massage into hair creating lather.
- Do rinse thoroughly after a few minutes for best results.
- Do use daily as your favorite shampoo.
- Do lather and wash your skin.
- Don't get in your eyes.
- Don't ignore the needs of your hair, use REFLECT H2OTM!
- Gently removes chlorine from your hair.
- Gently removes copper deposits that can cause green hair.
- Gently removes salts, other impurities, and surface build-up, without stripping hair color.
- Smoothes, repairs, and protects cuticle.
- Moisturizes and strengthens.
- Leaves hair clean, shiny, and smelling good.
What are the benefits of using a sulfate free swimming shampoo?
There is an active ingredient in every shampoo that is called the “SURFACTANT” which is the “detergent cleaning portion” of the formula. For the past 20 years almost every shampoo has used the surfactant Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, SLS or Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, ALS. Why? Because they are very inexpensive and they make lots of lather and foam. Lather and foam often get the most attention but have zero to do with the quality of the shampoo. The shampoo industry is leaning towards sulfate free surfactants because they are far less damaging to hair, which is very appealing to any consumer, especially to swimmers.
Compare our Swimming Shampoo to the Competition
|Swimming Shampoo with Sulfates ||Sulfate Free Swimming Shampoo REFLECT H2OTM|
- Have a very harsh cleansing surfactant
- Cause eye and skin irritation
- Are absorbed through the skin
- Are very drying and damage hair follicles that lead to hair loss
- Strip the hair and scalp of essential oils causing the dandruff effect
- Strip and quickly fade color treated hair
- Are less expensive and compromise your hair
- Has a very gentle cleansing surfactant
- Does not cause eye or skin irritation
- Does not absorb through the skin
- Helps prevent hair loss
- Replenishes hair and scalp with essential oils
- Protects your color treated hair from fading
- Promotes healthier, shinier, silkier and softer hair
- Is a few dollars more but will save your hair